Today we bring to you a simple solution for your post-meal cravings while providing you with a perfect fat substitute. Follow the easy recipe to make handy treats to satisfy your cravings without disturbing the insulin levels and ensure that you get enough fats for the day.
• 0.5 cup coconut cream
• 0.5 cup desiccated coconut
• 2 tbsp stevia
• 0.25 cup of coconut oil
- Add the coconut cream, desiccated coconut, stevia and coconut oil to a bowl.
- Mix it well to prepare a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a mould.
- Freeze the preparation for one hour
- Take out the bite-size treats and place them in a container to keep your all-time cravings check.
Nothing beats the nostalgic feeling one gets from the aroma of freshly baked cookies. Starting a keto diet does not mean that you have to miss this feeling. This simple recipe will allow you to enjoy the goodness of peanut butter cookies in almost 20 minutes.
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1 egg
• 0.5 cup erythritol-based sweetener
- Preheat an oven at 350 (degree Celsius).
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk for some time to form a dough.
- Use a cookie scooper or a spoon to place the dough on the sheet.
- Flatten the dough into cookie size of your choice.
- Let it bake at 350 (degree Celsius) for 10-15 minutes as it turns golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool down before serving for 15 minutes to keep your sweet tooth
satisfied while following the keto diet.
Keto diet has an endless list of benefits but it does make one miss their bread. Our quick recipe will kill all your bread cravings with this savoury eggless zucchini bread. Follow the instructions to make your keto journey more special with this simple dish.
Ingredients (for 1 loaf):
• 0.75 cup almond milk
• 3 tbsp chia seeds
• 1/3 cup stevia
• 0.5 tbsp vanilla extract
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup coconut flour
• 0.5 cup almond flour
• 0.5 tbsp baking powder
• 0.25 tbsp baking soda
• 0.5 tbsp cinnamon powder
• 0.5 tbsp salt
• 1 cup grated zucchini
• 1/3 cup sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven at 190 (degree Celsius) and grease a mould (for bread loaf).
- Pour the almond milk in a mixing bowl and add chia seeds.
- Stir the milk to distribute the chia seeds evenly and add the other ingredients while
stirring the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture to create a stiff batter.
- Add some milk to make the batter thick and consistent.
- Pour the batter in the greased mould and bake it for 55-60 minutes at 190 (degree
- Let it cool before serving the perfect low-carb breakfast or enjoy as dessert.
Brownies are forever! We love our brownies, be it to compliment a good coffee or just satisfy a sweet tooth. So we bring you this simple recipe so that you wear that chef’s hat proudly by baking some finger-licking brownies to pair with your precious keto lifestyle.
Ingredients (for 16 units of 2-inch brownies):
• 0.5 cup almond flour, 0.25 cup cocoa powder
• 0.75 cup swerve or any other erythritol-based brown sweetener
• 1 tbsp instant coffee, sea salt (as per taste)
• 10 tbsp butter
• 1/3 cup Lindt chocolate
• 3 eggs (1 egg can be replaced with 1 tbsp baking powder)
• Vanilla extract
• Toasted walnuts (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 175 (degree Celsius) and line a pan (8 by 8 inch) with aluminium foil.
- Use a mixing bowl to whisk a fine mixture of cocoa powder, almond flour, swerve,
baking powder, coffee and salt.
- Heat the chocolate and butter separately to melt.
- Whisk the chocolate and butter mixture after adding the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture to create an even batter.
- Pour the batter in the lined pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the pan out and let the delicious brownies cool down for 30 minutes before serving.