Super important! You’ve got to keep your energy levels up without increasing your carbs limit and nourish your body physically. My favourite little healthy snack is a spoon of nut butter and because I’m a peanut butter obsessed. And they are low-carb, gluten-free and dairy-free so, whatever your health plan is these will fit right in.
• Black and white chia seeds
• Nut butter (almond/ peanut butter)
• Hand blender: This one is a must to have for quick things from beating eggs, blending whipping cream, making cake batters or making dough and yes, COFFEE.
• Milk frother: For times I am travelling and need to make my coffee on the go.
• Kitchen scale: It is for all those who just started with keto and don’t know much about
macros helps in knowing how much are you eating.
• Weighing scale: Obviously, do I even need to tell the purpose!
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS
• COFFEE & GREEN TEAS: I keep plenty of coffee and green tea options on hand; black teas or herbal teas. That way I’ve something to suit whatever kind of mood I’m in. Both coffee and tea make me happy and relaxed so, they come to necessity when it comes to self-care.
• ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar): I have it with warm water before starting my day or between meals to suppress my appetite
• PROTEIN POWDER: It depends on personal workout requirements. But I can suggest you the best ones, I prefer taking the once lower in carbs like Ispoure or Impact whey isolate which contains less than 1 gram of carbs. I would advise you to discuss it with an expert before buying.
• DARK CHOCOLATES: Chocolates count as self-care right? I am asking you to go for dark Lindt chocolate containing 70-80% cocoa. You can easily grab one block to satisfy your cravings or to calm your nerves.
I hope this list gives you some new ideas about how to take care of yourself with the right eating habits. Honestly, I believe YOU FEEL, THE WAY YOU EAT. If you eat right, you will feel right, you end up giving more energy to yourself in a way that it’s seen and noticed by others. And the way you want others to see you depends on how you see and treat yourself! You are beautiful in and out! Eat healthily & love yourself!