Today we bring to you a simple solution for your post-meal cravings while providing you with a perfect fat substitute. Follow the easy recipe to make handy treats to satisfy your cravings without disturbing the insulin levels and ensure that you get enough fats for the day.
• 0.5 cup coconut cream
• 0.5 cup desiccated coconut
• 2 tbsp stevia
• 0.25 cup of coconut oil
- Add the coconut cream, desiccated coconut, stevia and coconut oil to a bowl.
- Mix it well to prepare a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a mould.
- Freeze the preparation for one hour
- Take out the bite-size treats and place them in a container to keep your all-time cravings check.