Brownies are forever! We love our brownies, be it to compliment a good coffee or just satisfy a sweet tooth. So we bring you this simple recipe so that you wear that chef’s hat proudly by baking some finger-licking brownies to pair with your precious keto lifestyle.
Ingredients (for 16 units of 2-inch brownies):
• 0.5 cup almond flour, 0.25 cup cocoa powder
• 0.75 cup swerve or any other erythritol-based brown sweetener
• 1 tbsp instant coffee, sea salt (as per taste)
• 10 tbsp butter
• 1/3 cup Lindt chocolate
• 3 eggs (1 egg can be replaced with 1 tbsp baking powder)
• Vanilla extract
• Toasted walnuts (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 175 (degree Celsius) and line a pan (8 by 8 inch) with aluminium foil.
- Use a mixing bowl to whisk a fine mixture of cocoa powder, almond flour, swerve,
baking powder, coffee and salt.
- Heat the chocolate and butter separately to melt.
- Whisk the chocolate and butter mixture after adding the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture to create an even batter.
- Pour the batter in the lined pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the pan out and let the delicious brownies cool down for 30 minutes before serving.