Nothing beats the nostalgic feeling one gets from the aroma of freshly baked cookies. Starting a keto diet does not mean that you have to miss this feeling. This simple recipe will allow you to enjoy the goodness of peanut butter cookies in almost 20 minutes.
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1 egg
• 0.5 cup erythritol-based sweetener
- Preheat an oven at 350 (degree Celsius).
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk for some time to form a dough.
- Use a cookie scooper or a spoon to place the dough on the sheet.
- Flatten the dough into cookie size of your choice.
- Let it bake at 350 (degree Celsius) for 10-15 minutes as it turns golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool down before serving for 15 minutes to keep your sweet tooth
satisfied while following the keto diet.